Before we are going with example let’s read something about jQuery and AJAX.
In this example we are submitting a simple form using AJAX.
To create a form first we are creating a database with name “ajax”.
Create a config file with name config.php.
$dbhost = "localhost"; //replace it with your host name
$dbuser="root"; //replace it with your database username
$dbpassword=""; // replace it with your database password
$dbname="ajax"; // replace it with your database name
?> Continue reading
Lets see a typical HTML5 page markup:
<li><a href="#">link 1</a></li>
<li><a href="#">link 2</a></li>
<li><a href="#">link 3</a></li>
Firstly go to the administrator panel of your Joomla site by going to the link
After login go to “site” and select “global configuration”.
- In the site settings section there is “Default Editor” option.
- Change it to “Editor – TinyMCE” and save.
Go to “extensions” and select “Plug-In Manager”.
- Select “Editor – TinyMCE”.
- In the basic options (in the right side), change the value of “Clean code on save” to “Front Only”, by default this value is “Always”.
- In the end on this section change the value of “Prohibited Elements” to “script,applet” and by default the value is “script,applet,iframe”.
- Now you can write iframe tags in your articles. Continue reading