Firstly go to the administrator panel of your Joomla site by going to the link
After login go to “site” and select “global configuration”.
- In the site settings section there is “Default Editor” option.
- Change it to “Editor – TinyMCE” and save.
Go to “extensions” and select “Plug-In Manager”.
- Select “Editor – TinyMCE”.
- In the basic options (in the right side), change the value of “Clean code on save” to “Front Only”, by default this value is “Always”.
- In the end on this section change the value of “Prohibited Elements” to “script,applet” and by default the value is “script,applet,iframe”.
- Now you can write iframe tags in your articles. Continue reading